Tuesday 2 October 2007

Kijduse for Sergeant Campaign


The official launch of the Kijduse for Sergeant Campaign started today with the enrollment of several new players. The hope is to achieve Sergeant status this evening and hopefully bring some other players up a few ranks as well.

I tried getting to Sergeant yesterday but the team I ended up on failed to win five times in a row, even though I did everything within my power to drag the team through to a win. I'm still lacking in the ability to accurately throw grenades which is becoming a problem. I also have a habit of running in to power sword attacks. I think I would be better suited to Slayer as the majority of my deaths were down to apposing numbers. Occasionally I managed to take care of up to three enemies single handedly but that's on the premise I had several grenades and a second weapon, preferably a shotgun. The other 90% of the time I had no backup and found my self on the receiving end of several plasma grenades affixed to my face.

If I can get the grenade throws down and maybe get in the habit of picking up a second weapon before attempting anything stupid, I could probably get half a dozen more kills. I also have to get in to the habit of backing off from melee attacks as I seem to be loosing them more than winning. And remember to keep jumping!

No comments: